Pilestone TP-035 Colour Blind GlassesRegular price £149.00 Sale price £119.00 Save £30.00
- Lens: Type B
- Key Features
- Video Reactions
- Why Pilestone?
Our Aviator Classic glasses will allow you to both look and feel good all while being able to see the natural various shades of colours around you. This style offers a mirrored, titanium coating to protect against the glare of the sun while still being able to see the world surrounding you in its true beauty.
The perfect lens for the vast majority of colour blind people. Suitable for mild, moderate and strong deutan colour blindness and mild to moderate protan colour blindness. Correcting for reds, greens, browns, oranges blues, purples, pinks and yellows.
- Special mirrored coating to protect against glare
- Aviator style glasses
- Advanced light-filtering technology
- Titanium Coated
- For outdoor and in well lit indoor environments
- Width: 136mm
- Arm: 140mm
- Depth: 48mm
Pilestone uses advanced light-filtering technology that selectively filters out wavelengths of light enabling someone with red/green colour blindness to perceive a whole new broad spectrum of colours including browns, blues, purples, pinks, oranges, reds and greens.
- FREE Delivery (3-5 working days)
- First Class £4.95 (1-2 working days)
- Standard Delivery £7.95 (4-7 working days)
- Standard International Shipping £9.95 (7-15 working days)
- Please note that to the following countries we charge £19.95 shipping due to the high risk of the order being lost or stolen: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cuba, India, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.
Pilestone wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and for this reason we offer a full money back guarantee if for any reason you wish to return then you can do so for a full refund.
- Orders within the United Kingdom have a 30-DAY period from the date we shipped your order to return for a refund.
- Orders from outside the United Kingdom have a 45-DAY period from the date we shipped your order to return for a refund.
Please click here for more information.