Pilestone TP-029 Clip-On-LensesRegular price £99.00 Sale price £59.00 Save £40.00
Now, you can experience the power of colour correcting glasses in the convenience of our trendy and small clip-on lenses! Correcting for strong-severe deutan and strong-severe protan colour blindness, our clip-on lenses will effortlessly fit over the top of your favourite pair of glasses, meaning you can now correct colour whilst maintaining perfect vision. Lens A, B & E provide UV Protection.
Suitable for strong-severe deutan color blindness and strong-severe protan color blindness.
- Special mirrored coating to protect against glare
- Clip-On Style Lenses
- Lens A, B & E provide UV Protection.
- Advanced light-filtering technology
- Titanium Coated
- For outdoor and in well lit indoor environments
- Width: 130mm
- Depth: 40mm
PILESTONE uses advanced light-filtering technology that selectively filters out wavelengths of light enabling someone with red/green colour blindness to perceive a whole new broad spectrum of colours including browns, blues, purples, pinks, oranges, reds and greens.
- FREE Delivery (3-5 working days)
- First Class £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Europe (Excluding UK)
- Standard Delivery £7.95 (6-15 working days)
Rest Of The World
- Standard International Shipping £9.95 (7-15 working days)
- Please note that to the following countries we charge £19.95 shipping due to the high risk of the order being lost or stolen: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cuba, India, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.
PILESTONE wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and for this reason we offer a full money back guarantee if for any reason you wish to return then you can do so for a full refund.
- Orders within the United Kingdom have a 30-DAY period from the date we shipped your order to return for a refund.
- Orders from outside the United Kingdom have a 45-DAY period from the date we shipped your order to return for a refund.
Please click here for more information.