Pilestone TP-022 Colour Blind Glasses (Children aged 6-12)
Is your son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandson, granddaughter, or any child you know suffer from colour blindness? If so, they’ll love our titanium coated TP-022 model glasses that help them see the clear and vibrant colours in the world. These glasses uncover a world rich in vivid shades of reds and greens, meaning now your child can truly see the world around them for all its beauty, all while protecting their delicate eyes from damaging UV rays in the process.
(Type A) for mild, moderate or strong deutan, also mild and medium protan colour blindness, correcting for reds, greens, browns, oranges, blues and purples
For the perfect gift of colour select type A that achieves great results for the vast majority of colour blind people.
Advanced light-filtering technology, titanium coated to protect against glare and fully UV protected against the harmful rays of the sun
Suitable for outdoor use / also indoors in a well-lit environment, watching TV or surfing the internet
Pilestone uses advanced light-filtering technology that selectively filters out wavelengths of light enabling someone with red/green colour blindness to perceive a whole new broad spectrum of colours including browns, blues, purples, pinks, oranges, reds and greens.
- FREE Delivery (3-5 working days)
- First Class £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Europe (Excluding UK)
- Standard Delivery £7.95 (4-7 working days)
Rest Of The World
- Standard International Shipping £9.95 (7-15 working days)
- Please note that to the following countries we charge £19.95 shipping due to the high risk of the order being lost or stolen: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cuba, India, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.
Pilestone wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and if for any reason you wish to return then you have a 60-DAY period from the date you purchased to return for a refund. Please click here for more information.