Aviator ClassicRegular price £129.00 Sale price £99.00 Save £30.00
EXTENDED RETURNS UNTIL JANUARY 31st 2021!
- Lens Guide
- Key Features
- Adding your glasses prescription
Our Aviator Classic glasses will allow you to both look and feel good all while being able to see the natural various shades of colours around you. This style offers a mirrored, titanium coating to protect against the glare of the sun while still being able to see the world surrounding you in its true beauty.
Lens A (Universal):
Our type A lens is universal meaning that it is equipped with the technology for all types of colour blindness. People with mild/moderate colour blindness typically respond best to this lens.
Lens B (Universal):
Our type B lens is our most popular and effective lens for most users. Equipped with the technology for all types of colour blindness. People with strong/severe colour blindness typically respond best to this lens.
Lens C (Indoor Lens):
Designed specifically for lower lighting conditions. People that need colour blind glasses for primarily indoor use will benefit most from this lens. Recommended for those with mild, moderate and strong colour blindness.
Lens D (Protan colour blindness):
Designed specifically for those who suffer from protan colour blindness.
Lens E (Deutan and Tritan colour blindness):
Designed for those who suffer from deuteranopia and the rare tritanopia colour blindness.
- Special mirrored coating to protect against glare.
- Advanced light-filtering technology.
- Outdoor & Indoor technology.
- All of our glasses are designed specifically for bright outdoor environments, however, we have implemented all of our glasses with the optimal indoor technology to help detect colors in lower lighting conditions.
- Aviator style glasses.
- Titanium Coated.
- Width: 136mm
- Arm: 140mm
- Depth: 48mm
You can add a single vision prescription or progressive lens prescription to your colour blind glasses, however you will need to order from our USA online store - www.pilestone.com
Step 1: Choose your desired style of glasses
Step 2: Select the lens best suited for you
Step 3: Click 'Add to cart' - and in the cart this is where you will be prompted to add a prescription to you're colour blind glasses.
Step 4: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and you're glasses prescription.
- FREE Delivery (3-5 working days)
- First Class £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Europe (Excluding UK)
- Standard Delivery £7.95 (4-7 working days)
Rest Of The World
- Standard International Shipping £9.95 (7-15 working days)
- Please note that to the following countries we charge £19.95 shipping due to the high risk of the order being lost or stolen: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cuba, India, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.
Pilestone wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and for this reason we offer a full money back guarantee if for any reason you wish to return then you can do so for a full refund.
- Orders within the United Kingdom have a 30-DAY period from the date we shipped your order to return for a refund.
- Orders from outside the United Kingdom have a 45-DAY period from the date we shipped your order to return for a refund.
Please click here for more information.